St Katherine’s School & Nursery
St Katherine’s are pleased to be able to offer a service to support working parents/carers by providing early morning and after school childcare.
Breakfast Club: starts 7.30am
After School Club: finishes 6pm
Breakfast Club: £3.50
After School Club: £10
An application form needs to be completed for this service and agreement to the information below:
- A register will be kept of your child’s attendance. If your child will not be attending, please inform the School Office the day before.
- A variety of food is available, please see current menu.
- When attending extended day your child will be directly escorted to or from their class.
- All payments relating to extended day must be paid in advance via the School Money system, if payments are not received for a 2 week period, the place will be withdrawn until debt cleared.
- Parents wishing to redeem their childcare vouchers to pay for the Extended Day clubs, must complete a voucher slip.
- When picking up from extended day you will need to sign your child out.
- All normal school policies will be followed.
- To ensure enjoyment for all, if your child does not display the behaviour expected at school, this may result in their place being withdrawn.
- For After School Club your child must be picked up by 6pm otherwise the late fee will apply.
- If you wish your child to attend either club, please complete the information below and either email email@example.com or drop forms into the school office. Confirmation of your place will be emailed to you.